Friday, July 11, 2014

CHARLIE aka EpoK, FROM MY heART TO YOUR SOUL

  My name is Charlie aka( tag name) EpoK. DJ/Artist/Poet and currently touching base and getting more into street photography. Ive had a passion for graffiti / street art for as long as I can remember. Never really owned a proffesional camera , but since the introduction of camera phones (going waaay back to my motorola flip phone) Ive wondered the streets snappin away.

  I tried blogging in the past from time to time and always ended up fallin off. Hopefully I can keep this running and show the world the beauty from my eyes (and ears) to yours! Ive done some DJing and recently signed up to SoundCloud and MixCloud, so I will be sharing my mixes with you. My poetry, art, sketches, and photos will all be shared on this blog!

  I just recently got married to a girl whose been in my life for 12 years! We met in highschool while living in Miami,FL , moved back to our home state and now currently reside in NJ across the river from NYC . Im a licensed Radiology Technologist performing Xrays and CatScans in Hoboken,NJ in which Im very fortunate to have this job to pay my bills! My wife is a Fashionista/ Hair Stylist and one of my biggest supporters!

 So heres my life from MY heART TO YOUR SOUL!!  PEACE
BORN IN THE BRONX,NY NOVEMBER 1984. BIG FAN OF GRAF ARTIST COPE2, BX NATIVE WHO CURRENTYL HAS WORK AT THE HOUSTON & BOWERY MURAL, DOWNTOWN MANHATTAN.
 
FU*K TRADITION...YEA WE WAITED ALMOST 12 YEARS TO PUT A RING ON IT LOL. THIS IS OUR LOVE STORY.

IN BLVD EAST WEST NEW YORK, NJ FACING NYC. PRE-WEDDING PHOTO

NINJA TURTLES 30TH ANNIVERSARY BY JETPACK COMICS IN NEW HAMPSHIRE, SIGNED AUTOGRAPHS FROM THE CREATORS PETER LAIRD & KEVIN EASTMAN


VIEW OF NYC MIDTOWN FROM FRANK SINATRA PARK, HOBOKEN,NJ

American Senior HighSchool , Miami, FL 2002
 

No comments:

Post a Comment