Sunday, July 13, 2014

JONATHAN LEVINE GALLERY

 This past Saturday after work, I made my way to the Jonathan Levine Gallery located 529 west 20th street in the Chelsea area. They did just opened another location 557C west 23rd street. This is one of the few galleries in NYC that show case art from graffiti artists / street artists , amongst the variety of other artist and their styles of artwork worldwide. Ive subscribed to their mailing list a few months ago which you can do by visiting jonathanlevinegallery.com ,so if you're in NYC its def worth the visit!

 During my visit there I got to learn and explore the artwork of two artist showcasing their solo exhibition at the 20th street location. The first is Australian artist Anthony Lister with his show Power Tripping. Here are some pics I took of his work ( I asked for permission of course!). You can read his bio and style of artwork on the JonathanLevine website.




 

 The next is Brazillian artist Rafael Silveira with his debut solo exhibition Unforseeable.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment